Saturday, February 27, 2010

Reviews for WereSlave & Off Limits

Off Limits - Night Owl Romance Reviewer Top Pick

"Fantasy and forbidden all wrapped up in one quick read... Their coming together as lovers, as they should have years ago, was a touching and romantic read." Chris, reviewer

Link: http://www.nightowlreviews.com/nightowlromance/reviews/Review.aspx?daoid=5977

WereSlave - 4 Stars from Just Erotic Romance Reviews

"I can clearly imagine the chemistry and passion that makes up this couple... I found the group sex scene to be quite hot, and it has one of the better double penetrations scenes I have read so far. Mace is quite the strong and passionate lover, so I wouldn’t mind seeing a follow up to this story in terms of finding a mate for Kaige. [Coming soon, I promise!] ...Readers that enjoy strong and possessive male leads will definitely enjoy WereSlave." L. Yau, reviewer


Link: http://www.justeroticromancereviews.com/book-review.cfm?bookID=988434583&reviewID=7147&sNav=nav03-02

5 comments:

Cari Quinn said...

Great reviews! I'm so not surprised! :)

Shawna Thomas said...

I just read Off Limits! HOT and so romantic. Great reviews! : )

Helen Hardt said...

Great reviews, my friend!

Lia Slater said...

Aw, I lurve you ladies!

Catherine Bybee said...

I gave it 5 stars, or hearts or sighes or whatever... lol I can't wait until the next one!