Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WereSlave Cover Request Form

I'm filling out my Cover Request Form for my upcoming Ellora's Cave release, WereSlave. It's an interesting process. They ask to describe the tone/mood of the story. I had to think about that for a while but came up with: sensual, dark fairy tale, mystical, and paranormal. Being the indecisive person that I am, I'll probably change that a couple times before I submit the form. I mean, does "paranormal" really describe a mood? Hmm...

For the hero's description so far I have: Black hair past shoulders, light blue eyes, lean muscular build, tan. No facial hair. Naked! He appears to be around 30 years old.

Sound good? LOL! My poor hero is naked 95% of the time in this story, I swear. Good thing he doesn't get cold!

Well, better get back to work!

Lia
http://www.liaslater.com/

No comments: